"If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

cake




Here's my "final" cake for the cake class...believe it or not, I passed and got my certificate! I was scared to go because I thought it wasn't good enough. But it was kind of fun. I'll post some more photos later of my friends' cakes...they're still on my other camera.

10 comments:

Gayle said...

Not good enough! It looks awesome! I am way impressed. Is that all done with fondant? I have read about that stuff but never actually tried it. Do you recommend it over frosting?

The Seare Family said...

WOW!! I am impressed. You have skill!

I really can't believe that Hayden is 10!!! He is such a cute kid as are all your boys.

The Seare Family said...

By the way, I love your family pictures on the side. So cute.
I hope Joni is doing okay.

Amy said...

That is amazing! I am SO impressed. And jealous. I'm afraid I am not talented in the cake-decorating (or any decorating) department. My poor children are going to be deprived of cute, fancy cakes as they grow up. Too bad we live far away now... otherwise I could hire you as my own personal cake decorator. :)

April said...

Failure to mention that they call you the ACE OF CAKES now! Your cake was incredible as are your creative skills!

FightOnLara said...

I have to say it for the fiftieth time--I still love the colors on your cake Duff!

Heidi said...

K - seriously! How in the world? What an amazing cake! I love it! Love you guys!

Joy said...

That cake looks too good to eat.
Beautiful!
I'm sure you enjoyed doing a flowery "girly" looking cake.

Yum!

Brady & Sherry Jones said...

Seriously, a great looking cake!

Dusty & Raphael said...

Tracy! That is so impressive, I never knew you had such skills! I'm loving your blog -