Tracy - your pics are so cool! You inspire all the time to take a photography class! The fondue looks so yummy! Should I send Shelley my address so she can send me one, too! ;)
Looks so yummy...of course, this is the meal that my kids all pick for their birthdays. Derek's is coming up and I think we'll fondue on the Sunday before his birthday. Hope your holidays started off great...good job on th 5K.
5 comments:
Tracy - your pics are so cool! You inspire all the time to take a photography class! The fondue looks so yummy! Should I send Shelley my address so she can send me one, too! ;)
What a great idea for a birthday celebration.
Who needs The Melting Pot.
This looks yummy.
I know your boys enjoyed it.
That looks so yummy!!!
I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Tracy - I left you something on my blog. Come see. Joy
Looks so yummy...of course, this is the meal that my kids all pick for their birthdays. Derek's is coming up and I think we'll fondue on the Sunday before his birthday. Hope your holidays started off great...good job on th 5K.
Kristen
Post a Comment