
Today's a day when many are remembering their true love, or wishing they had a special someone. I'm grateful that I have a very special sweetheart. Today is not only Valentine's Day, but it's also my (usually) better half's birthday. Do you know his "story?"
Brian is the 6th of 6 children (i.e. THE BABY!). He was born on February 14, which makes him a Valentine baby. But that's not it. This day also happens to be his mom and dad's anniversary! But that's not all, either! Brian was delivered by a doctor whose first name is Val - really! - and the doctor's name is Val because he was ALSO born on Valentine's Day! Can you even believe it?
So, can you guess Brian's middle name? Yep, it's Val.
The kids think Brian's the best Dad ever, and I think he's a terrific husband. Happy Birthday, my Valentine - you'll always be older than me! Hope you have a terrific day!



4 comments:
What a cute story! And let me guess, the candy hearts picture is from your camera!
candy hearts were from google images -not my camera. (i did make the u cake - tho' slightly begrudgingly! j/k) ;)
That is an adorable story and the cake is AWESOME! You are such a girl genius!
I love you guys! Wish we could've come over for some yummy cake - you are amazing!
Post a Comment