It was so much fun to meet our newest granddaughter, Eden Jocelyn (aka Edie!). She is so cute, and is such a good baby! Edie was born on March 17 to Joni & John. Here she is with Grumpy (Brian).
Here is cute little Clara! She is 2 1/2 and has grown so much since we've last seen her! She will turn 3 years old on September 9, and she will be starting preschool. I can hardly believe it!
Lukas & Edie
Here's Edie and Mimi (yep - that's me! Should I change my Grandma name to something else? "Mimi" may be sticking around forever - and I chose it!)



3 comments:
I didn't know about little Miss Edie. What a sweetie.
More girls Yay!
I like Mimi for a name for you.
♥
Joy
I think Mimi is indeed stuck forever! There's a cupcake shop on 1100 East named "mimi's cupcakes" Clara thinks you live there and begs to go see you and "eat candy with Mimi" nearly everyday!
What cute grandbabies! Lucky you!
Post a Comment